- Monitoring Kubernetes in Splunk
- Monitoring OpenShift in Splunk
- Monitoring Docker in Splunk
- Monitoring Windows Containers in Splunk
- FAQ and the common questions
- AWS Administration and User Guide
- License agreement
Outcold Solutions provides solutions for monitoring Kubernetes, OpenShift and Docker clusters in Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud. We offer certified Splunk applications, which give you insights across all containers environments. We are helping businesses reduce complexity related to logging and monitoring by providing easy-to-use and deploy solutions for Linux and Windows containers. We deliver applications, which help developers monitor their applications and operators to keep their clusters healthy. With the power of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud, we offer one solution to help you keep all the metrics and logs in one place, allowing you to quickly address complex questions on container performance.